The Antec Storm T3 is a high-performance fan that redefines cooling efficiency and noise reduction. It’s built to handle even the most demanding cooling needs, thanks to its 30mm thickness and strong fan blades. Take advantage of an Air-Concentrating Design, which improves airflow while reducing turbulence and fan noise, resulting in ideal cooling performance. The carefully built case frame and curves work in tandem to improve airflow, ensuring effective heat dissipation while remaining silent.
With the accompanying Vibration-Absorbing & Anti-Noise Pads, you may enjoy a quieter and smoother operation. These 8 x 6mm rubber pads efficiently minimise vibration and noise, providing a more pleasant and concentrated cooling solution overall. Boost your overall cooling setup with the Antec Storm T3, which combines power, efficiency, and noise reduction to provide an unrivalled cooling experience for your system.
The fans can also be daisy-chained using 3-pin connectors for seamless performance, ensuring no signal interference. Nonetheless, the fans fully support the PWM capability, allowing for exact control over fan speed and performance.
- 120mm ARGB fan
- Air-Concentrating Design
- PWM Daisy-Chain Design
- 2200 RPM±10% Fan Speed
- Spiral Shuriken Frame Style
- Vibration-Absorbing & Anti-Noise Pads
- Fan Type: PWM Fan
- Bearing Type: FDB Bearing
- Fan Speed: 600~2200RPM ± 10%
- Airflow: min 18.17~max 80.47 CFM
- Air Pressure: min 0.25~max 2.95 mm H₂O
- Fan Noise Level: 36.99 dB(A)
- Lifespan: 70,000 hrs 25°C
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Rated Voltage: DC 12 V
- Operation Voltage: DC 6.0-13.8 V
- Rated Current: ≤ 0.21A
- Colour: Black
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 3 cm
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Antec STORM T3 120mm Addressable RGB Fan – White x1